Friday, January 27, 2017

Then she asked me if I would like to come with her for a little ‘excitement’. Hell yeah!

I've read stories like this, but I never thought it would happen to me…

I was at a country bar on the outskirts of town when I caught her eye. She was dressed in tight Levi’s, with cowboy boots and a red-checked shirt baring her mid-riff. Needless to say, she was HOT!

I moved beside her and bought her a longneck beer, and we talked about how Garth Brooks was the shit back in the day.

Then she asked me if I would like to come with her for a little ‘excitement’. Hell yeah!

So we got in her pick-up truck and ended up driving to a black church on the wrong side of town. Now I was confused: I just thought she was going to give me a blow-job in the truck, but she got out and took a gasoline can out of the back. Like I said, I was confused, but what an ASS!

She proceeded to splash gasoline on the black church, then took a book of matches from her back pocket and set the church on fire. Woah! I knew this was wrong!

As the church was slowly being consumed by flames she came back to the truck, but instead of driving away she said “Burning black churches makes me horny,: and she proceeded to suck my cock!

After she finished an amazing blow-job we drove back to the bar, and had more beers. I still don’t know what to think about that night, but the blow-job was incredible! I feel sorry for the black church folk, though. That part was sad.



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment