Saturday, March 21, 2015

Again: depends on how successful the surgery was.

If Margaret Cho had surgery to look like Scarlett Johannson she still wouldn't be funny. But she would look like Scarlett Johannson, so I might want to have sex with her. Depends on how successful the surgery was. 

But then she would inevitably say something that sets my teeth on edge and I wouldn't want to have sex with her anymore. Or at least for the moment. Again: depends on how successful the surgery was. 

I am Laslo.



I wonder how many American women would elect to have 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' so that their vagina looks more like that of Scarlett Johansson's. Even though they don't actually know what Scarlett Johannson's vagina looks like, specifically. Still, they would have Name Recognition.

I am Laslo.




There would no doubt be the misfortunate women who fall prey to counterfeit vagina surgeries and get the 'Scarlett Johannsen Vagina.'

It is 'Johansson' with an 'O', ladies: you need to pay attention to these things when it comes to your vagina.

I am Laslo.




Enterprising doctors will perform the 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' in two options: 'Current Scarlett' or 'Classic 18-year-old Scarlett.'

The latter would probably rely on artistic interpretation, I would imagine. I could provide suggestions.


I am Laslo.




If I had to choose between two female job applicants -- of which one had 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' and the other did not -- of course I would hire the woman who had the surgery.

This is not unethical when you are a pimp.

Bizness.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/in-recent-years-new-korean-word-sung.html



ADDED:







One of the (few) problems with the concept of 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' is the privacy aspect: when women get breast augmentation surgery they let other people know, by tighter sweaters and more exposed cleavage -- it is a matter of newfound pride.

However, with 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' -- unless one were to walk around with no panties and a skirt pushed up to the hips (not necessarily a bad look, mind you, depending on circumstances, such as bent over a mahogany chair, say) -- no one would know unless they were told. And when that kind of money is spent on such a prestige item as the 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' you want people to KNOW.

So I'm thinking maybe a 'Scarlett Johannson Vagina Surgery' bracelet that comes with the deal. Discreet, but a sign to those who follow these things. Kinda like a hood emblem on a Mercedes.

The bracelet must not fit too loose, though: bad messaging.

And, yes, there will be knock-offs of the bracelet, akin to the counterfeit topic discussed previously. Again: It is 'Johansson' with an 'O', guys.

I am Laslo.








No comments:

Post a Comment