Sunday, March 15, 2015

Remain calm: a Secret Service Agent with a TOP SECRET file box of 'Project Vodka' is on his way.

When you wake up from a black-out drunk in your Secretary of State Office and there is a 12-inch black dildo still sticking in your ass you know that SOMEONE put it there.

Kinda like the Mafia sending dead fish. But it is a 12-inch black dildo, Stuck in your ass. Makes a statement.

And the damned vodka bottles are empty.

I am Laslo.




Crawling hung-over on your hands-and-knees in your Secretary of State Office with a 12-inch black dildo sticking in your ass, looking to see if you somehow had left a full bottle of Vodka SOMEWHERE. Not under the desk. Must've already drank that one.

I am Laslo.



No vodka to be found in your Secretary of State Office and with a 12-inch black dildo sticking in your ass, the RAGE builds. If people understood the Secrets I know they would NOT treat me this way: a 12-inch black dildo sticking in my ass? Big deal: I've had bigger. And thicker. Bigger AND thicker, you hear? No one scares me! Do you hear that, microphones in the walls? NO ONE scares me!

Oops: dizzy there for a second.

Perhaps it is best to stay here on the spinning carpet and remain calm: a Secret Service Agent with a TOP SECRET file box of 'Project Vodka' is on his way.

I am Laslo.



ADDED:






Sure, I was on the floor in my Secretary of State Office with a 12-inch black dildo sticking in my ass when the Secret Service Agent with a TOP SECRET file box of 'Project Vodka' came in, but I felt no shame: take it all in, Secret Service Agent, this is how Washington works.

Shame and embarrassment only stop you from getting to the top, that is why I feel free accidentally urinating on the carpet in front of you: don't avert your eyes, weakling.

I am Laslo.


ADDED:


I am on the floor in my Secretary of State Office beside a pool of urine, with a 12-inch black dildo sticking in my ass. I could remove it, but that is what they WANT me to do. I will remove the 12-inch black dildo sticking in my ass when I am good and ready, and no sooner.

Plus I sense that it is now holding some stuff in. In Washington there are leaks of all kinds.

I am Laslo.




Secretly, I believe America WANTS a Female president that can handle a 12-inch black dildo sticking in her ass. Could Putin handle a 12-inch black dildo sticking in HIS ass? How about you bend over, Vladimir, and we hit that 'reset' button again, buddy.

I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment