Friday, March 6, 2015

I laugh until I cry.

I would like to sit in on the meetings of Sorority Girls. Bubble baths, pillow fights: I am ready.

I am Laslo.



"I would like to sit in on the meetings of Sorority Girls. Bubble baths, pillow fights: I am ready."

And the painting of toenails. Cannot forget the painting of toenails. I bet the girls gently blow on each others' feet to help them dry.

I am Laslo.




"And the painting of toenails. Cannot forget the painting of toenails."

I bet they are fresh from the bubble-bath and are wrapped only in towels.

The towels do not make their asses look fat. Nor do the soon-to-be-donned nighties. I hope.

I am Laslo.




"Nor do the soon-to-be-donned nighties."

One cannot be sure if the matching panties are opaque, because you cannot see pubic hair, or sheer, because there is no pubic hair there to be seen.

The Sorority Life is rich with Mystery. And occasionally the smell of coconut oil. With aloe.

I am Laslo.




"The Sorority Life is rich with Mystery"

Sometimes we can play 'Special Nighttime Visitor', where they are the sorority girls and I am Ted Bundy. Hijinks ensue!

It is OK: I am using a Nerf bat.


I am Laslo.




"Sometimes we can play 'Special Nighttime Visitor'"

I encourage them to 'fight back' with their teeny-tiny little fists and teeny-tiny little feet: it is absolutely adorable, like wittle kittens wrestling with a ball of pink yarn.

Rabbit kick! Rabbit Kick!

I am Laslo.




"Sometimes we can play 'Special Nighttime Visitor'"

Once I have them tied up I ask each one to tell the naughtiest thing she has ever done: the winner gets her feet tickled mercilessly.

I laugh until I cry.

I am Laslo.




"Sometimes we can play 'Special Nighttime Visitor'"

Some sorority girls love the nipple clamps; some don't.

Remember that when playing 'Special Nighttime Visitor' there are different levels of comfort.

I am Laslo.



ADDED:


"...where they are the sorority girls and I am Ted Bundy"

At the end of the evening we play 'Electric Chair Lap Dance.'

Of course, the 'Electric Chair Lap Dances' only make me stronger: this is the way of 'Special Nighttime Visitor'.

I'm a maniac, maniac on the floor.


I am Laslo.





"...where they are the sorority girls and I am Ted Bundy"

As 'Special Nighttime Visitor' it will take more than a roomful of Sorority Girls to subdue me; it will also require Cheerleaders.

But you already knew that.

I am Laslo.






http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/if-you-want-to-start-taking-classes-at.html

No comments:

Post a Comment