Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Little moments.

So Scarlett Johannson and I are sitting naked in bed -- we do that alot -- filling out the college brackets, when she says:

"I'm picking my winners by how pretty their team colors are. Does that make me a silly girl?"

I said: "I bet that has as good a chance as any."

"Oh, Laslo, you always make me feel good about myself."

"You have a lot to feel good about."

She smiled in that coquettish way she has, and then I filled HER 'bracket'.

Little moments.


I am Laslo.




So when Scarlett Johannson and I are sitting naked in bed -- we do that alot -- I can't help but keep looking at her breasts. Breasts breasts breasts: sitting up, laying on her back, laying on her side: each moment they are different and the same.

I should probably take photographs.


I am Laslo.






"each moment they are different and the same."

This also applies to Scarlett's luscious ass.

Again: photographs.


I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/bracketology-101-from-uws-resident.html

No comments:

Post a Comment