Friday, March 20, 2015

Me and Jay-Z would smoke cigars and give pointers.

Halfway between Beyonce and Taylor Swift is Scarlett Johannson. With a Brazilian tan. And wax, likewise.

I am Laslo.



I would like to watch Beyonce and Taylor Swift have hot girl-on-girl sex; me and Jay-Z would smoke cigars and give pointers.

I am Laslo.




I bet me and Jay-Z could solve a lot of America's racial problems. And we'll have an Asian guy there, too. Not the 'Gangnam-Style' dude , though: that would be stereotypical.

I am Laslo.




I realize there are more Asians around than the 'Gangnam-Style' guy, but I think they are studying. To take over my job.

I am Laslo.




Jay-Z and me, we'd pay for Taylor Swift Tongue-Augmentation Surgery. Hopefully Hova can kick in a bit more than me. If Beyonce hasn't spent it. I hear black girls are like that.

I am Laslo.




Jay-Z, he says black men have to watch out for the 'white woman problem': I'm not sure if it was a reference to Hillary Clinton or O.J. Simpson. Because OJ killed a white woman. Allegedly. And Hillary Clinton is a woman. Allegedly. But her: pretty much white.

I am Laslo.




Despite Monica Lewinsky I think -- between OJ Simpson and Bill Clinton -- OJ Simpson wins at getting head. Because he practically cut Nicole's head off. If it was just blow-jobs I think Clinton would win. Because he raped a lot of women. Wait.

I am Laslo.




Oh my G_d I should probably stop there.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/all-these-great-intentions-of-our-white.html

No comments:

Post a Comment