Sunday, March 29, 2015

Thank you, corduroy pants.

I do not wear shorts in public.

On the weekends of warm weather I wear corduroy pants. Chicks in skintight yoga pants LOVE to sit on the lap of a man wearing corduroy pants.

I think it is the ribbing: it makes for a naught wiggle.


I am Laslo.



When a Man such as myself wears corduroy pants the women on his lap often call it 'lap-surfing'.

It requires a gentle move of the hips.

On both parts.


I am Laslo.




The women known as chicks love corduroy because it provides the subterfuge of passive excitement. '

Chicks like to pretend the excitement is passive until they have an orgasm.

Thank you, corduroy pants.

I am Laslo.




A woman in yoga pants sitting on the lap of a man wearing corduroy pants has already committed to emitting little squealy sounds.

The women who deny this have never worn yoga pants and sat on a lap of male corduroy.

The sounds remind me of happy dolphins.


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/i-have-to-say-that-one-of-biggest.html

2 comments:

  1. How's about we do "fraught wiggle" instead? We will do a little change-up for the greater good.

    ReplyDelete