Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sometimes I think I am too subtle in my insinuations.

As the saying goes, Ginger Rogers had to do everything Astaire did, only backwards and in high heels. In bed. While dealing with two cocks. 

As far as dancing, she did a good job of not getting in the way.

I am Laslo.



"As far as dancing, she did a good job of not getting in the way."

This is not meant as an anti-Feminist statement. But it does kinda work that way, too.

I am Laslo.




"While dealing with two cocks."

Upon review, I probably should have written 'two ERECT cocks.' Sometimes I think I am too subtle in my insinuations.

Maybe add 'throbbing,' too.


I am Laslo.




Don't get me going on about Esther Williams.

Let's just say she liked 'water sports.'

Obviously.

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/people-dancing-in-movies-are-all-doing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment