Friday, March 13, 2015

Why take unreasonable chances?

Now, for a Teaching Moment:

Women -- and this includes all variations under the rather large umbrella: ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.

I understand that some women tie blow-jobs into oppression from the Patriarchy: to them, I say, sure, take it an inch at a time, no worries, someone will probably be waiting, maybe.

But: you want sex? You want wild hot oiled non-committal sex-slathered-on-sex? I repeat" ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.

If you are TRULY Pro-Choice then you would choose ANAL and there would be NO ABORTION PROBLEM. You can fuck every day, every night, you never need to suck a patriarchal cock and YOU CAN STILL HAVE SEX WITHOUT GETTING PREGNANT.

I have been leading the way for all you people and yet you ignore the obvious:

ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.

Thirty-two-year old woman: ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.

Thirty-two-year old man: ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.

Sixty-two-year old man OR woman: ANAL SEX WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT. EVER.


Sixteen-year-old girl: YOU GET THE PICTURE.

Society: choose your Hierarchy of Distaste.


I AM LASLO.




If I was the kind of guy who would write """drop the Mic"""" I would assuredly do that now.

I am Laslo.





Thousands of Althouse readers around the Globe too timid to type the words:

"You know? Laslo is right."

PRO-CHOICE = PRO-ANAL: the only bumper-sticker that makes sense.

I am, always, Laslo.





Finally: you cannot get pregnant from a cucumber inserted into your ass.

I realize you probably wouldn't get pregnant from a cucumber inserted into a vagina, but why take unreasonable chances?

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/im-going-to-argue-here-that-removing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment