Sunday, March 22, 2015

And I'll pay to have the cheerleader outfit dry-cleaned, good-as-new: I promise.

The skill, with cheerleaders, is to recognize the midway point of high-school demigod and cashier at Costco. That is the prime point of accessibility before the Cheerleader outfit leaves the top shelf of the closet.

It is like the point between 'new-car-smell' and the first big dent you can't afford to repair.

I am Laslo.




The problem with the ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl is that she has, by now, inevitably dated a lot of losers who wanted to do weird super-freaky sex things with her, and now she is wary when you -- out of a place of caring and support -- want to do weird super-freaky sex things with her, too. Baby, it's me: it's not bukkake if there is only one guy ejaculating all over you.

And I'll pay to have the cheerleader outfit dry-cleaned, good-as-new: I promise.

I am Laslo.




The ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl has never gotten over giving a 'Pep Rally'.

In her ass.

I am Laslo.




At the end of the evening the ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl knows you are trying to sneak out of her apartment with her red cheerleader panties. Just stop.

I am Laslo.





The ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl has heard the "Give me a 'B', Give me a 'J'" cheer before: have some standards. Dude.

I am Laslo.




No, the ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl isn't still in contact with any "old high-school cheerleader pals" who would want to join us for the night; sorry if the absence of a cheerleader threesome renders tonight's doggy-style sex-in-the-cheerleader-outfit a disappointment.

Bang away, I will use the time to put together a grocery list in my head. For example: I need more Monistat-7.

I am Laslo.





The ex-high-school-cheerleader Costco cashier girl asks if you could be the ONE guy who doesn't try to film on your iPhone her on her knees in her high-school cheerleader outfit giving you a blow-job. Because that would be nice.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/but-abolishing-high-school-would-not.html'

No comments:

Post a Comment