Wednesday, March 18, 2015

We should build a dam together.

When I am in bed, naked, with naked Scarlett Johannson, I often play the role of 'The Beaver Whisperer.' I 'Beaver Whisper' and she laughs and laughs and laughs.

I am Laslo.



When I am in bed, naked, with naked Scarlett Johannson, I, as 'The Beaver Whisperer," say things like "What a GOOD beaver you are, you're a VERY good beaver, we should build a dam together."

Things like that.

I am Laslo.




When I am in bed, naked, with naked Scarlett Johannson, I, as 'The Beaver Whisperer," say things like "God made you a SPECIAL beaver and I am a Lumberjack, I can help you build a dam with my tongue, the way Lumberjacks do."

I know that Lumberjacks don't build dams with their tongue, but part of being a 'Beaver Whisperer' includes saying things that only make sense in 'Happy Special Beaver Land.'

I am Laslo.




In 'Happy Special Beaver Land' a Lumberjack can build a dam with one sturdy log. But then you knew that.

I am Laslo.




In 'Happy Special Beaver Land' sometimes a Coal Miner stops by before heading off to "Coal Miner Land."

Sometimes Scarlett prefers a Coal Miner.

That is a metaphor.

I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/what-is-you-favorite-way-to-make-people.html

No comments:

Post a Comment