Sunday, March 29, 2015

Not saying it went down with Harry Reid like this, but it would fit the facts as we know them.

Looks like the smackdown a Pimp would lay on a guy who didn't come up with the cash. 

Whether it was a Pimp of women or young boys is hard to tell from the wounds.

I am Laslo.



"Whether it was a Pimp of women or young boys is hard to tell from the wounds."

I'm not necessarily saying Reid likes to sleep with prostituted women or young boys. He may just like the thrill of running out on the check.

I am Laslo.





"I'm not necessarily saying Reid likes to sleep with prostituted women or young boys. He may just like the thrill of running out on the check."

I bet sometimes he doesn't even ejaculate.

Until the prostituted women or young boys pee on him.

I am Laslo.





And I'm not saying that the reporters do not cover Reid's actions because they, too, like to sleep with prostituted women or young boys. It is just a plausible theory.

I am Laslo.





"I would like to think that no organized crime would think it could get away with beating up the ranking Senate Democrat."

That is why I think it was a Pimp: Pimps are more likely to wildcat.

Now, if injuries befall Reid's family and friends, THEN we know Organized Crime is making a point to Mister Reid.

On a side-note: while Organized Crime is involved in the prostitution of women I believe they don't cross the line to small boys.

Thus: Pimp.


I am Laslo.






"Aren't they supposed to put a dead hooker in his bed?"

Maybe that is at Reid's request: there is nothing about the man that says he wouldn't be into necrophilia.

Other than the inability to receive a golden shower.

So maybe he requires two hookers, one of which is alive and thus able to urinate.

Call me sentimental, but if the hookers are a woman and a small boy I hope the small boy is the one who is still alive.

As they say: pimpin' ain't easy.


I am Laslo.



Those corrupted by Power cannot help but degrade others; many choose to also degrade themselves, in private, as perhaps a form of penance.

Example: putting a cigar in a young employee's genitalia would be considered by most to be an act of degradation through abuse of Power.

Harry Reid's hidden desire to have people urinate on him shows the subconscious need to degrade himself in his self-awareness of his corruption.

With this in mind, I bet there is an entire 'Golden Shower' subset in the Halls of Congress. An enterprising reporter might want to ask some prostitutes some questions. Perhaps.

I am Laslo.




From Urban Dictionary:

Mexican Baptism:
When one is pissed on by a mexican as a baby
"The women left her baby outside for a minute when she had came back she found her baby covered in piss her baby had recieved a mexican baptism."

Is it too much to imagine that this baby was not indeed Harry Reid?

Mexico IS close to Nevada.

Maybe the new trend towards open borders hinges on Reid's acquiring greater access to young immigrant Mexican boys to piss on him.

They also do gardening.


I am Laslo.





Not saying it went down with Harry Reid like this, but it would fit the facts as we know them.

I am Laslo.




Dr Weevil said...

"...it is deeply dishonest to lump together as "clowns" literal clowns like 'Laslo Spatula' and metaphorical clowns like various politicians. Nor does he apologize for lumping together all the "right-wing conservatives" who comment here with 'Laslo Spatula' who seems to be an apolitical clown."
Perhaps a poll is in order.

Is Laslo a literal clown?

Is Laslo a "right-wing conservative"?

Is Laslo an apolitical clown?

Does Laslo wear big red floppy shoes?

I'm sure Althouse could find appropriate questions.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment