Monday, March 9, 2015

The Deleted Dong.


To begin: a comment of mine got deleted at an Althouse Cafe, and I have no complaints to the matter. I think I fell off the tightrope on this one, but I still thought it amusing, so I will commemorate it here.

The post read, in its entirety:

"Dong's up!
Don't Shoot!"

The topic of the shooting of the black male in Madison ran through the day, and the now-inevitable "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" came to mind: I was also going through the Althouse Amazon Portal, as can be seen here:


Well: when I write "The post read, in its entirety" I probably should mention that "Dong's Up!" WAS hyperlinked to this:


(the link still goes through the Althouse Amazon Portal, so if you were in the mood for purchasing just say 'Laslo sent you'.)

So basically, two stereotypes conjoined: the black-male-as-criminal and the black-male-as-well-endowed. That juxtaposition thing.

From the site's description:

"From the undeniably impressive size down to an incredible attention to detail... ...This super-sized cock is unbelievably detailed, with every curve, ridge and vein in place; the coloring is spot on too, with a flushed pink head and blue veins adding to the irresistible appearance... ...Hung is 12 and a half inches of plump head and bulging veins and 3 inches thick."

Note that the color of the 'head' and 'veins' is lovingly detailed, but it doesn't state the obvious: this monster cock is BLACK.

Again: BLACK monster cock. Available through Amazon. So, while black youth get shot in the street you can go to Amazon and buy a BLACK monster cock. So there's that.

Progress.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment