Sunday, March 22, 2015

Too many homoerotic issues to untangle, probably.

Now, the 'Brad Pitt Penis Surgery': most men would probably ask only one question: does it make me any bigger? 

And still would no doubt say 'No', regardless. Too many homoerotic issues to untangle, probably.

Clint Eastwood: maybe.

I am Laslo.



The 'Brad Pitt Penis Surgery': it doesn't come with balls.

He is married to Angelina Jolie, for God Sake: of course it doesn't come with balls.

I am Laslo.




The 'Brad Pitt Penis Surgery': in case you ever really, really want to fuck George Clooney.

I am Laslo.




"The 'Brad Pitt Penis Surgery': in case you ever want to fuck George Clooney."

Or Matt Damon.

The problem with Matt Damon is HE will spend all the time fucking George Clooney.

And he always invites Ben Affleck to watch.

Awkward.



I am Laslo.




The 'Brad Pitt Penis Surgery': didn't he fuck Gwyneth Paltrow back in the day?

Deal-breaker.


I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/03/in-recent-years-new-korean-word-sung.html



No comments:

Post a Comment