Thursday, December 22, 2016

I don’t get it, myself, but I don’t really get chicks in general: every time there’s a misunderstanding they fucking go and call the cops…

Dude With Seven Restraining Orders says:

I still have the tie I first choked a chick with. My step-dad at the time got it for me to wear at my grandmother’s funeral, so it has a lot of sentimental value; when I masturbate with it I just think about the girl I choked, not my grandmother, that would be sick…

I didn’t kill the girl or anything: we were just playing around, roughhousing, and I only choked her until she passed out on the couch. I was eleven at the time, and the girl never babysat for me again…

Every so often I find a girl who LIKES to be choked: some with ties, some with belts, some with bare hands. I don’t get it, myself, but I don’t really get chicks in general: every time there’s a misunderstanding they fucking go and call the cops…

I still think about my grandmother, sometimes. SHE was a woman I could respect: she served eight years for killing her first husband with a pair of scissors. I think she would understand me: I bet, for me, she’d even put up bail…


And, yes, I did put a pubic hair on that one girl's Starbucks cup, but the person who says they saw me do it is lying...



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-uw-student-caught-speeding-is-also.html

No comments:

Post a Comment