Sunday, December 25, 2016

People ask me, they say ‘Humlaut, how can you always be so Fabulous…?

Humlaut LeBlanc, Fashion Icon of Fabulous…

People ask me, they say ‘Humlaut, how can you always be so Fabulous…? 

It is a gift, a gift from God, really. I feel grateful to have been chosen for this gift. As the two lightning bolts of my logo suggest, I believe in the divine strikes of Inspiration and Fabulous…

But it is not enough to just sit and wait for Inspiration: you must work to put yourself in the position where you are most open to Fabulous: Fabulous follows hard work….

That is why I inscribe my motto on every garment and product I produce:

“Work Sets You Free”

I believe that says it all, right…?


I am Humlaut LeBlanc, and I Believe in Fabulous…



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/12/was-queen-elizabeth-hotconfirm-she-was.html

No comments:

Post a Comment