Thursday, December 1, 2016

If you want your coffee beverage faster then why don’t you just go to McDonalds, know what I mean…?

The Girl at Starbucks That Hates You:

There is an Arab Man who visits our Store, and I hate when I see him in line: you can tell that he has a real problem with Western Women, but that doesn’t stop him from staring at our asses. He even once told me that I had a beautiful face, I would look wonderful in a Hijab, and that a young girl such as I shouldn’t have to work tsk tsk. Sorry, buddy: I like my hair, and I like living in the 21st Century, even if I do have to work a crappy job…

I told my manager that he makes me uncomfortable, but she just said that I had to work more on my tolerance. Tolerance? Seriously? Do you not see the people I have to put up with everyday? Starbucks is like a Safe Place for the Rude to be assholes with no consequences: if you want your coffee beverage faster then why don’t you just go to McDonalds, know what I mean…?

I have been treated rudely by White Americans, Black Americans, Asian Americans, Muslims, Jews, Businessmen, Hipsters, Gays, the Young, the Elderly, the Handicapped — don’t even get me going on the Handicapped: I’m sorry, but I didn’t put you in that wheelchair, okay? I didn’t decide how tall our counters would be…

 Here it is: I am just about tapped out on Tolerance. I have seen Diversity, and it is just another name for Copping an Attitude…

 My take on Diversity: I’ll charge you the same for a Mocha as I charge everyone else. That’s it, and that’s all it should be.Have I mentioned that I have to put up with this shit for barely a buck over minimum wage…?



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment