Monday, December 12, 2016

When the Nazis lose the Communists win: THAT is what you should be thinking about…

I'm Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!. 

You People don’t get it, do you? Whatever you might call yourself, the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex will always say that just means ‘Nazi.’’ Conservative means Nazi, Christian means Nazi, Patriot means Nazi: you will all get painted with the same Swastika…

I’m a Nazi, and Proud of it. I will fight against the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex in all of its guises. You, on the other hand, will choose to tiptoe through the minefield they have planted for you. Consider this some friendly advice: they don’t let ANYONE make it through the minefield…

Look: I don’t believe we need to kill Jews to make America Herself again. But there ARE Jews in the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex, along with whites, blacks, gays and transvestites — and they ALL Hate You. If someone has a knife at my neck I’m not going to check their Identity to let that determine what I can and can’t do in self-defense…

So keep being afraid of the Nazi boogeyman: you are playing into the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex’s hands, separating yourself from your own Best Interests. When the Nazis lose the Communists win: THAT is what you should be thinking about…

You are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends. Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you.


I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment