Friday, March 18, 2016

But That Shit keeps you from being Really Really Smart Cavemen.


The Slightly-Less-Than-Average-Intelligence Althouse Reader says:

I know you Smart People.

You talk Smart Things with other Smart People, and it must be Smart because it doesn't make a damned bit of Sense to me.

But then you Smart People try to force your Smart People Shit on Everybody -- and you know? IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

I'm sure it looked good on your laptop or your smart-phone, but every time one of your Smart Things becomes Law it just Fucks Me Up.

I fix pipes. I mow lawns. I rewire your Electrical. I know these things, and you are happy to be so Smart that you don't need to understand Any of That Shit.

But That Shit keeps you from being Really Really Smart Cavemen.

I can make fire without a lighter, motherfuckers.

And I figure you don't get it.

Because you're Smart.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment