Friday, March 4, 2016

"I don't think it was his first one, sir."


"Jackson!"

"Yes sir?"

"We need the intel from that terrorist, and we need it NOW! Lives are at stake!"

"I understand, sir."

"Did you give him the 'showers'?"

"Golden AND Roman, sir!"

"And?"

"He didn't say a word, sir."

"How about the Cleveland Steamer and the Brown Necktie?"

"No effect, sir."

"The bastard! How about the Dirty Sanchez?"

"I don't think it was his first one, sir."

"How about 'plating'?"

"He winced, but that was it."

"We need to get serious, Jackson! Did you give him the DVDA?"

"Yes -- and with ATM, sir."

"And nothing?"

"He is a tough one to break, sir."

"Well -- when you gave him the DVDA did you make it Airtight?"

"Uh, no sir: no we didn't."

"Then get in there and get those cocks going! I want the bastard Airtight for at least an hour! Am I understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"And Jackson?"

"Yes sir?"

"Add a Danza Slap, from the biggest Jew we have..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment