Sunday, March 20, 2016

I know how to blend in with the crowd.


The Slightly-Less-Than-Average-Intelligence Althouse Reader says:

I know you Smart People.

You equate Smart with Money. You have Money, you must be Smart.

And then you pay the Little People to not just do the jobs that you don't want to do, but to do the jobs you don't know HOW to do.

Change your own oil?

Change a tire?

Install a faucet?

Rewire a doorbell?

Horror. Those are things only OTHER people need to know how to do. That is why you have Money: you have Money, so you are Smart enough to know that there are things you don't need to know how to do.

I know how to load a gun.

I know where to bury a body.

I know how to blend in with the crowd.

And I figure you don't get it.

Because you're Smart.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment