Sunday, March 20, 2016

I'll be having your Daughter moaning and calling me Big Daddy P in no time.


Supreme Court don't mean Shit to a Pimp. 

Supreme Court says I can't have an Uzi? Guess what? I got me an Uzi.

Supreme Court says I can't Shiv a Sucker? Well, I'll shiv whoever needs shivving, bitches.

Supreme Court says I can't turn out Hos on the Street to make me my Paper? I'll put them Bitches out, and they'll suck cock twelve hours straight to keep me Rolling Big. And I'll straighten out those that start the Wrong Kind of Thinking: I don't need the Supreme Court to tell me when a Bitch gets out of line.

All you lawyers; keep on doing that Lawyer Thing -- it don't matter to me none.Meanwhile, I'll be having your Daughter moaning and calling me Big Daddy P in no time. You screw me, your Daughter gets screwed: you Feel Me?

Now go back to your Pretend World of Big Thoughts: I'll be hanging out here, laying down the Street Law with the Back of My Hand.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment