Saturday, March 19, 2016

Government should NOT be a Dutch Oven. Ever.


The Slightly-Less-Than-Average-Intelligence Althouse Reader says:

I know you Smart People.

You know of Me, in the Abstract: I am Your Low Information Voter.

I don't believe I should have to follow every Minute Political Minuet and every Trapezoidal Political Posturing Du Jour to just say: I want Government to Just Function Without Me Noticing IT.

That's all.

Government should be like Air: I know I breathe it, but I don't get alarmed until the Farts Smell Like Gasping Choking Death.

But you Smart People: you can Calibrate the Fart Compressed Concentrate to a Gnat's Eyelash, figuring People like Me won't Notice that Latest Incremental Change: we will accept Choking on the Farts of the Elite as the New Normal. Hey, the Elites say: we made you Febreze!

Government should NOT be a Dutch Oven. Ever.

And I figure you don't get it.

Because you're Smart.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment