Monday, April 25, 2016

Hova: you let her start thinking of herself as Queen and of course this shit gonna happen.


Trust me, I'm a Pimp and I give Hova mad respect, but you can't let your bitch get all up like that. A Pimp who won't use the Pimp Hand looks weak on the street, you feel me...?

I know she's your Baby Mama and all, but you gotta say "Baby Mama Cut the Drama." Just because your Man likes to have a few slices of other pies don't mean you can disrespect him like that...

Hova: you let her start thinking of herself as Queen and of course this shit gonna happen. She ain't been spending enough time on her knees, if you know what I mean: Face Down Ass Up don't give her the time to be rhyming that shit...

You gotta show your Steel, Hova: make her have to wear her sunglasses inside for awhile, if you get what I'm saying. Now's not the time to get all Vanilla Ice on us: us Pimps need you to make the Stand, or else we get these other bitches thinking themselves ideas...

Remember what you said in "Big Pimpin": 

"You know I - thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't fuckin need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good
But I don't fuckin feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin
Talkin bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
til I need a nut, til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin em up"

Time to Gangsta Up, my Friend...


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/04/beyonce-walks-through-street-smashing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment