Saturday, April 9, 2016

"Would you like me to have my girlfriend join us in Shimmy-Shimmy Tea?"


The Japanese Tea Girl in Knee-High Socks and Mr. Laslo.

"Would you like Tea, Mr. Laslo?"

"I would like tea very much."

"Would you like tea-tea or Shimmy-Shimmy tea?"

"Shimmy-Shimmy tea, I think."

"Would you like me to keep on my Knee-High Socks when we have Shimmy Shimmy Tea?"

"Yes, I believe I would."

"Would you like me to put my hair into pig-tails when we have Shimmy-Shimmy Tea?"

"Sure, yeah. Okay."

"Would you like me to have my girlfriend join us in Shimmy-Shimmy Tea?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Not like THAT, Mr. Laslo. She is a girl who is my friend, and we can all have Shimmy-Shimmy Tea together. She wears knee-high socks, too."

"That sounds wonderful, yes."

"Now meet Kira. Together we serve you Shimmy-Shimmy Tea."

"Uh... This is just a cup of tea...."

"Is it not to your liking, Mr. Laslo?"

"I was just expecting something a bit... more."

"Ohhhh, Mr. Laslo! We not that kind of girls!"

"Then what makes it Shimmy-Shimmy Tea?"

"The addition of palpable Sexual Frustration."

"That costs extra?"

"That is the cost of Everything, Mr. Laslo: that is the cost of Everything..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment