Friday, April 22, 2016

Just thinking of it brings tears to my eyes.

I am Mr. Spooky Scary Bathroom Man.

One amazing day I was in the women's restroom at the downtown Nordstroms -- great acoustics, by the way -- and three women pooping in their stalls coincided in a manner most reminiscent of the introduction of Also sprach Zarathustra. 

And I was there!

No one else but me, to appreciate this alignment of bowel melody.

No one else but me, to feel the chills run down my spine.

The closing toilet flushes sent me into Ecstasy.

And throughout this exquisite moment a new mother sat on a couch inside the restroom, nursing her child.

Just thinking of it brings tears to my eyes.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/04/cruz-reacts-to-trumps-acceptance-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment