Saturday, April 9, 2016

"I assure you, sir, the tea leaves are magnificent in their absence."


"Monsieur Devereaux, your tea is ready."

"Thank you, Philip.  ...Philip?"

"Yes sir, Monsieur Devereau?"

"Is the tea... magnificent?

"Yes, Monsieur Devereaux, the tea is quite magnificent."

"Is the temperature magnificent?

 "The temperature is magnificent indeed, Monsieur Devereaux,"

"Is the absence of tea  leaves magnificent?"

"I assure you, sir, the tea leaves are magnificent in their absence."

"You understand, Philip, that I require ALL of tea to be magnificent?"

"I understand your requirements, Monsieur Devereaux. The tea is quite satisfactory as magnificent."

"You DO remember that time when the tea was less than magnificent?"

"Oh yes, Monsieur Devereaux, I do."

"And do you remember what happened when the tea was less than magnificent?"

"You made me lick between your buttocks if I recall, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Yes: yes I did. So I ask you again: is the tea magnificent?"

"Indeed, sir. I shant be licking between your buttocks today, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Perfect, Philip. Now take this magnificent tea and prepare my enema bag."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-teasex-analogy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment