Saturday, April 30, 2016

There was a burglary, and there are Mexicans in town: it seems pretty straightforward to me.


A Letter from Miss Harriet Tubman, Kansas, 1954:

No, I am not THAT Harriet Tubman. 

It was bound to happen. Mrs. White's house got broken into and she had pantry supplies stolen. And a pie. Mrs. White makes a great rhubarb pie, everyone knows that.

And everyone knows it was the Mexicans, because we don't have any Negroes around.

Unfortunately, Police Chief Roberts said he couldn't do anything about it because there was no evidence, and all he could do was rough them up a bit. It's nice that he roughed them up a bit, but people in town are angry.

I mean, what more evidence does a person need? There was a burglary, and there are Mexicans in town: it seems pretty straightforward to me.

It seems like the Government is treating the Mexicans better than our own people. Even a Negro would be angry at this, I believe.

I see dark times ahead.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/04/we-went-under-fence-and-through-fence.html

No comments:

Post a Comment