Saturday, April 30, 2016

The potentially best money-shot of all time cinema, and Fincher couldn't pull the trigger.


You might think that these women are marginal in any real talent is why there is dislike, but that would be elitist and wrong: Gwyneth Paltrow IS talented, but she does this fashion air-kiss empty shit, too.

Most disappointing part of a great movie: "Seven" -- we get to the end, we realize that Gwyneth Paltrow's head is in the box, even Brad Pitt realizes Gwyneth Paltrow's head must be in the box, but do WE get to see inside the box?

No.

The potentially best money-shot of all time cinema, and Fincher couldn't pull the trigger.

If they had shown Gwyneth Paltrow's severed head in the box I would make it into a GIF and then masturbate and masturbate until there were no fluids left in my body, and then I'd try to masturbate one last time.

When the EMDs arrived and saw my desiccated body they would see the GIF replaying endlessly on my monitor in full HD and understand.


I am Laslo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment