Saturday, November 18, 2017

But she didn't think it was funny or cute: she was upset, upset at me seeing her asshole.

The Guy Who Searches the Internet for Nude Pictures of an Old Girlfriend...

I can't help but wonder how the nude photos of my ex-girlfriend are. Is it a few quick snaps of her in the shower, and she's smiling about how cute her life is? Is she nude in high heels and smoky eye-make-up, leaning against a doorframe? Is she lying on the bed with her legs parted? Once I start thinking these things I can't stop, and I think these things a lot...

When we were together she was shy about her body because she was fat. I remember going down on her once, and she kept her breasts covered with the bed sheet. Afterward, I made a light-hearted joke about how I saw her asshole, because I did: while I was down there I saw her asshole...

But she didn't think it was funny or cute: she was upset, upset at me seeing her asshole. I thought that when you were together these things were no big deal, but evidently it was A Thing. I know she was self-conscious about her body and being fat, but it's not like her asshole was fat, you know...?

So now I can't help but wonder what these photos show. Now that she is all tight and hot, is she no longer shy? Was she excited about showing off her new body? I bet she was excited about showing off her new body. And there are photos out there, if I can only find them...

I also wonder if she shows her asshole. I REALLY want to find those photos...



I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment