Sunday, November 12, 2017

First of all: my name is not Fred.

The Amateur Anesthesiologist...

I consider myself an Amateur Anesthesiologist. I haven't gone to Med School or anything -- in fact, I dropped out of college -- but I do know how to deliver Roofies to unsuspecting women in bars at night...

Now, I'm a reasonably attractive guy: I don't need to give girls Roofies just so I can have sex with them. But I do find that giving them Roofies let's me able to do anal...

Of course, when the girl wakes up there can be a problem: her ass hurts, and she probably makes a good guess why. So I leave a sweet note before I leave to manage the situation...

"Thank you for the wonderful evening! I really enjoyed our conversation -- it is truly a delight to talk with someone so smart! And I thought it was very special that you wanted to do anal -- what a night!"

Yours,
Fred.

First of all: my name is not Fred.

Second: she probably can't remember much of the evening, so now she wonders 'did I ask him for anal? That's really not me, but I WAS pretty drunk...'

So she is left feeling in charge of the previous night's events. This is better for her.  Maybe she thinks she made a bad choice, but she'll get over it. Worse things can happen when you are sleeping: heart attacks, strokes, death, murder...

Speaking of heart attacks, besides being an Amateur Anesthesiologist I also know CPR. So she was safe with me -- safer than being alone, really...

When I was a child I really did want to be a doctor, but didn't have it in me with all the studying and classes and stuff: I have made peace with that. It has taken awhile, but I have learned to Live In The Moment...



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment