Thursday, November 16, 2017

I tell you this knowing it will not change you: you think it is me that has the problem.

The Amateur Anesthesiologist...

As you know, I am a sociopath: everything all of you do disgusts me. The way that you are weak disgusts me. The way you let emotions rule you disgusts me. The way you eat your food, the way you say "Hello" to me, a total stranger, as you pass by: I am disgusted by you...

Sometimes I imagine walking down the street with a machete, cutting off people's heads. And then their headless bodies keep walking, like nothing happened. All of the decapitated heads in the street and on the sidewalk and in the gutters have their eyes open: they are seeing things for the last time as they finally realize they never even mattered, that their existence was only a random genetic mistake: the world will go on...

I tell you this knowing it will not change you: you think it is me that has the problem. This does not disgust me: this enables me to move freely...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment