Monday, November 13, 2017

Maybe that analogy is too oblique. What I am saying is that I like young girls.

The Man Who Likes Underage Girls...

You know how it is, when it first snows and the snow is smooth and pure glistening white? Then, a few days later, people have trudged through it and it is crushed and grey? I like the snow when it is fresh...

Maybe that analogy is too oblique. What I am saying is that I like young girls. Life has not trudged upon them yet. A lot of times they haven't even had sex...

Gravity and disappointment haven't taken hold of them yet. Women in their twenties, everything is disappointing to them. Women older than that, everything has already been massively disappointing to them, and now they have Man Issues. Somehow it is a Man's Fault that they are unhappy with the choices they have made. And now disappointment leads to desperation, which inevitably leads to bitterness. Ladies: why would I want to be around you during any of these three stages...?

Sometimes I wonder why God made women at their best before they are even eighteen, but you see the proof anytime a high school lets out. They are full of exuberance, in their minds and in their bodies. Their sex has not been despoiled by countless Bad Boys, their minds are not sour from being left for someone younger...

Oh, there is so much to tell about the Joys of young girls! Perhaps we will meet again, and I shall share more...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment