Saturday, November 18, 2017

When she was with me she was fat. I loved her anyway, but then she leaves me and now she looks like that.

The Guy Who Searches the Internet for Nude Pictures of an Old Girlfriend...

Sometimes this quest to find my ex-girlfriends nude photos on the internet may just drive me mad. Maybe I should let it go, but sometimes I feel it is so close, like it could be the next photo I see, or the one after that...

She has gotten REALLY hot since she left me. Sometimes I park across the street from the gym she goes to now, and I see her walk in with her water bottle, wearing her tight exercise pants and pink sports bra. When she was with me she was fat. I loved her anyway, but then she leaves me and now she looks like that. Why did I get the fat her and not the hot her...?

Sometimes I think maybe I should just call the ex-boyfriend who took the photos, maybe he would tell me where he uploaded them. Like maybe there is some camaraderie amongst ex-boyfriends of the same girl. But that whole scenario seems touchy, and word would probably get out that I'm looking for those photos and then people would think I'm some kind of creep that just can't let it go...

So I keep searching the internet. Because she could be the next photo I see, or the one after that. I just have to have patience...

I REALLY want to find those photos...



I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment