Saturday, November 18, 2017

I was breaking the law and STILL couldn't get what I wanted...

The Guy Who Searches the Internet for Nude Pictures of an Old Girlfriend...

So I went to my ex-girlfriend's apartment to see if her nude photos were on her computer. I know, I know: that was wrong. But I figured the quicker I could get those photos then the quicker I could put all of this behind me: I'm starting to think this obsession isn't good for my mental health...

I went to her computer and entered her password, BUT SHE HAD CHANGED IT. She had changed her password -- I couldn't believe it. Her password was "MacGyver 123" because MacGyver was the name of her childhood dog, and she LOVED that dog...

I thought maybe I had the password wrong -- it had been awhile -- so I tried different spellings -- McGyver, MacGver, MacGyver 1234, MacGyver 12345, but none of them worked. I was breaking the law and STILL couldn't get what I wanted...

Anyway, I looked around her apartment a little, since I was there. She had new photos of her family on her desk. I always liked her family, they were nice to me. Her father's hair was a lot grayer now, but they looked happy...

Dejected, I knew I had to get out of there, so I quietly left. Well, I grabbed a pair of panties from her drawer, then quietly left...

 I REALLY want to find those photos...



I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment