Thursday, November 23, 2017

There is a girl in one of the pee videos who has blue hair, so of course she reminds me of the Girl with the Blue Hair who works at McDonalds.

Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

It's Thanksgiving, which means the Girl with the Blue Hair won't be working at McDonalds today, which sucks. My mom is going over to her boyfriend's place later to cook him turkey; she invited me to come along, but I think I'd rather be awkward alone than awkward at my mom's boyfriend's place: the guy is a creep. And he always asks me if I finally got a girlfriend: sure, yeah, that's why I washed my hair last week...

So I'm just going to stay home and watch guys pee on girls on the internet. At one of the sites they have viewers rate the videos, and I find it sad: they always give the highest ratings to the ones where the girls look like they don't want to be peed on...

I would hate to pee on a girl who didn't want to be peed on. I like the videos where she is smiling, and her eyes are closed so she doesn't get pee in them: they shouldn't have to get conjunctivitis, that isn't fun...

I had pinkeye when I was younger. The doctor said I needed to start washing my hands after using the bathroom. I didn't know you were supposed to wash your hands, no one told me that. So now I wash my hands...

There is a girl in one of the pee videos who has blue hair, so of course she reminds me of the Girl with the Blue Hair who works at McDonalds. She doesn't have a name listed, so I couldn't look her up to find other videos of her getting peed on. Then it dawned on me: I Googled 'blue hair girl piss videos' and I found several of them. Duh...

I wonder if the girls who get peed on in the videos are home with their familes for Thanksgiving. It would be cool to be one of them's boyfriends, and be sitting next to her, eating turkey and nodding while everyone else talked...



Like no one else thinks these things.


1 comment: