Saturday, November 11, 2017

Like I said, I try not to hurt other people. But I've got a cock: my cock makes me happy.

The Stand-Up Comedian in Tacoma...

"Okay people, here's the thing: in Life, I am going to do some things that may make you unhappy. And the reason I'll be doing these things? BECAUSE I LIKE DOING THEM...

Yeah, it's that easy. Like, if I were fucking Jennifer Aniston -- it can happen -- and she's unhappy because I keep trying to get her to do anal: I'm not doing this to make you unhappy, Jennifer, I'm doing it so I can be happy, you understand...?

I try not to hurt other people, but it happens: we all hurt each other once in a while. We know that, right? So can't we just accept that sometimes we'll be a little bit unhappy so that someone else can be happy? I think this would make it a lot easier on all of us...

Like, Jennifer: it's not as if I want to have anal sex with you ALL THE TIME. I'm just thinking, like on my birthday. And Christmas. Maybe a few other days during the year, we can work it out, right...?

Like I said, I try not to hurt other people. But I've got a cock: my cock makes me happy. And sometimes my cock's happiness might upset you a little. But does it really make your life that much better to know that my cock is unhappy? Are you THAT petty...?

It's not like I don't have self-control. Like, my cock REALLY likes some sixteen-year-old girls, okay? But I'm not going to go there. Even though it would make my cock HAPPY. But if I'm going to pass on the sixteen-year-old girls then some of you twenty-year-olds need to pick up a bit of the slack. We just need to work together, that's all. People: we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment