Saturday, November 18, 2017

Now, I'd seen her nude countless times when we were together, but after she left me she lost a lot of weight, hit the gym, got herself looking fantastic.

The Guy Who Searches the Internet for Nude Pictures of an Old Girlfriend...

We broke up years ago: I know, I know -- I need to let this go. And I've tried, but then I began to hear the rumors. I didn't want them to be true, but I kinda wanted them to be true too, you know...?

The rumors were that the boyfriend she had after me took nude pictures of her. Now, I'd seen her nude countless times when we were together, but after she left me she lost a lot of weight, hit the gym, got herself looking fantastic. I know she looks fantastic because sometimes I hang out in parking lots of places I know she goes, just to get a look at her...

According to the rumors, after they broke up the dude loaded the pictures up on the internet. And, well: I just have to find them. And it turns out that it is a LOT more difficult than expected. There are a LOT of nude girlfriends on the internet...

Now, good photos have been known to spread across different sites, so I figured it wasn't quite a needle in a haystack. Or maybe the haystack was smaller than I thought: something like that. But -- like I said -- there are a LOT of nude girlfriends on the internet...

It seems ex-boyfriends posting nude photos of their ex-girlfriends is A Thing. Me, I never realized just how many women took such photos. Some are cutesy, like a bikini top quickly pulled down a bit for a flash; in others there is a cock in their mouths and they are staring at the camera...

So I started looking. I figured I'd go through Tumblr, then check out other sites. Except I'm still working through Tumblr: there are a LOT of naked chicks on Tumblr. I have seen a lot of girls who kinda look like her, but not quite. I heard she had got a tattoo -- some phrase in Latin or French or something -- tattooed on her side beside her breast. But a lot of girls have tattoos like that now: again, I didn't realize it was A Thing...

So I keep looking, but as I look I see the eyes on some of these girls: they are happy, and they are taking the photos because they are happy with their boyfriend, and life is good and it is all in fun. Until they break up and their nude photos are on Tumblr. It kinda makes me sad. But I REALLY want to find those photos...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment