Saturday, November 11, 2017

"My cock is REAL hard," I say, and it is. My cock is real hard.

The Guy Who Masturbates at the Bus Stop...

I'm at the Bus Stop, waiting on the 71, when this hot woman approaches. She's wearing those leggings, so I know what her ass looks like. She's hot.

I ask her "Do you want to see my cock?"

She takes out her ear buds and says "What?"

So I say again: "Do you want to see my cock?"

She says "Fuck no!" and takes a step back.

"Wrong answer," I say, and I pull my cock out. My cock is hard.

"Don't do that," she says.

"Look how hard my cock is," I say.

"Get away from me, you freak," she says, shaking her head.

"My cock is REAL hard," I say, and it is. My cock is real hard.

"I'm going to call the police," she says.

"Your ass looks great in those leggings," I say. "Your ass in those leggings is making my cock really hard."

"I don't want to see your cock!" she yells, but she doesn't leave. She must really need to get on the next bus.

Now I see the bus coming down the street so I ejaculate on the sidewalk.

"You're an asshole," she tells me as she gets on the bus. She pays her fare, and heads towards the back. She is wearing those leggings, so I know what her ass looks like. 

I pay my fare, and sit in the front.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment