Sunday, February 26, 2017

All I know is she was dedicated to losing the weight: she threw up almost everything she ate for six months, and the weight came off...

Melody Greer, Proud Fat Chick...

I have to admit, there was one time a Man made me feel upset by my being fat...

He was my boyfriend at the time. I mean, we didn't go out anywhere because he didn't want to be seen in public with me, but he'd come over to my place to eat ice cream and fuck me in the ass...

Well, he kept trying to talk me into having a threesome with my friend Lilly. Lilly is beautiful and thin, but she used to be fat, so she understands me; maybe I make her feel better about her new thin self, I don't know. All I know is she was dedicated to losing the weight: she threw up almost everything she ate for six months, and the weight came off...

So Lilly agrees to the threesome after we all had consumed a few boxes of wine, but then all my boyfriend did was pay attention to her. He fucked HER skinny ass doggy-style; he had HER suck his cock; he HAD her put a finger up his ass, which was OUR thing. The only time I got to get involved was when he shot his load onto both of our faces...

Anyway, now my boyfriend dumps me for Lilly, and I lose a boyfriend AND a best friend. Let me tell you: it took a LOT of ice cream to eat through that depression...

But I learned a valuable Fat Chick lesson: never be in a threesome with a bulimic skinny girl. And Lilly has problems with her esophagus now from vomiting so much stomach acid. Sometimes just accepting who you are is the best option...



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment