Sunday, February 12, 2017

It’s not just old men all the time, either. I get some men in their fifties who just like a woman with experience.

Harriet, the 72-year-old Prostitute says…

People tell me ‘Harriet, you’re 72-years-old, maybe it’s time for you to retire’. Hell no: I’m having too much fun…!

I meet all kinds of interesting men every day, and every day is a new adventure. I mean, look at today for an example: one of my customers for the last forty years brought in his grandson to lose his virginity! How can you NOT feel special, being a part of something as wonderful as that…!

Another customer I have had for thirty years has always wanted to do anal, but could never afford it. Just the other day he had finally scraped up enough of his Social Security money, and he got to fuck me in the ass! It was like, after thirty years, his dream finally came true, and I was the one to make it happen…!

It’s not just old men all the time, either. I get some men in their fifties who just like a woman with experience. Sure, I worry that I might break a hip doing some of the more athletic stuff, but even with a broken hip I could still suck a cock better than any young girl…

I have to say, being a prostitute at my age keeps me young at heart. Every morning I have my Metamucil and bagel and can’t wait for the day to begin! And I won’t lie: I sure don’t mind the money: the Government checks only go so far…

My only regret is having blown so much money on frivolous things in my youth: if I had saved wisely my trusty vagina would have made me a millionaire by now…

Still, that is a small thing. I have seen a lot of cocks in my day, and yet there is the possibility every day that I will see one larger than I ever had before — how can that not be inspiring…?

I’m Harriet. I work the corner of 43rd and Brooklyn. Why don’t you stop by: maybe we can have some fun, sugar…



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment