Saturday, February 18, 2017

I didn't realize that one young boy was Mexican because the room was so dark.

Tales of a Real Republican….

I don't get how people can misunderstand me. It's not like I ever fucked a ten-year-old boy in the ass. Well, one with autism, anyway....

Some boys just realize they are Real Republicans at a younger age, that's all. They are looking for wise, stern guidance, and my hands on their slender hips while I bang them from behind sets the example of Leadership they sorely need...

What happens when a young boy gets fucked in the ass by an older gray-haired, pony-tailed liberal? They become gay and liberal, that's what. They need to learn that you can be fucked in the ass and still grow up straight and respectable, that you can then hold your head high as a Real Republican...

It's not easy, living a Life of Example. And -- sure -- I've made some mistakes: I didn't realize that one young boy was Mexican because the room was so dark. It's okay, though: I helped get him deported, so it all worked out well in the end...


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment