Monday, February 20, 2017

I especially like the women who are so comfortable in their Empowerment that they acknowledge their need for a Fabulous Gay Man to dress them...

Humlaut LeBlanc Fashion Icon of Fabulous...

I believe in the Empowerment of Women: it is SO sexy! I design my clothing for women who are Empowered, and very, very skinny...

When I see a woman with the buttocks of a young boy I can't help but be inspired! It is such the shame that Anorexia has got such a bad name, really: can not a woman take charge of what she doesn't eat? I do not understand the America, sometimes...

I especially like the women who are so comfortable in their Empowerment that they acknowledge their need for a Fabulous Gay Man to dress them...

I like to think my Designs teach skinny women to accept themselves as they are, if they have the money to buy my clothing to do so...

And I do not have a problem with Men wearing my women's clothing -- I think it makes a Great Statement, as long as they are skinny, too! I like a man's ass that is like a woman's ass that is like a young boy's ass: that is part of the Symmetry I infuse in my work...

My newest line is inspired by the impoverished Appalachians: they can be sooo thin from the meth and the lack of food. Starving people are Inspirational -- I found that out with my Line inspired by my trip to Auschwitz...

I am Humlaut LeBlanc, and I Believe in Fabulous…



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment