Monday, February 20, 2017

I'm teasing, of course: I LIKE having a First Lady I can finally jerk off to...

Hack Comic Mic Nite...

"Trump, man... what fucking mess we got into, right..? First of all: what is with the orange hair, right? I mean, oranges aren't even that orange. That orange doesn't come from a hair dye, it comes from a box of Trix...

And we all know about the small fingers, right? We are looking at the first President with a Napoleon Complex about his fucking hands... I mean, fingers that short, how can you 'grab a pussy' with that? It'd be like an infant trying to open a clam...

He was a TV star, I get that. But what's next America, a President from Duck Dynasty? Now we can't change the channel for four fucking years, am I right...?

And the dude has Bad Taste. Well -- not in women, if you like the Euro-Skank look, maybe -- but the way he decorates his hotels? If he was in charge of painting the Sistine Chapel he'd fire Michelangelo for not using enough gold paint... And what's with that ceiling anyway? It's wayyyyy too small -- that ceiling needs to be YUGE...

And what's with all the wives? I get liking hot women, but a Slovenian mail-order bride is the best you can do...? I'm teasing, of course: I LIKE having a First Lady I can finally jerk off to...

But don't get me wrong: he isn't totally horrible. I mean, anyone who's sperm can help make a hot-ass chick like Ivanka can't be ALL bad -- am I right? Am I right...?

You've been a great audience, thank you for laughing...


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment