Tuesday, February 7, 2017

“I swear: I keep a banana in my pants.”

“Did you just do that?!”

“Do what?”

“Your dick! You just pressed your dick against me!”

“What? No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did! You came up behind me and pressed your dick against my ass!”

“That wasn’t my dick, I swear!”

“Then who’s dick was it?”

“It wasn’t my dick! I just have a banana in my pants.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I swear: I keep a banana in my pants.”

“Show me your banana, then.”

“You want to see my banana?”

“I want to see your banana.”

“Just remember: you asked…”

“That’s not a banana — you just painted your penis yellow!”

“You could see it that way. I see it as I’m a transexual, and I call what used to be my penis a banana. It is a disassociation technique."

“So you’re a transexual?”

“Yes. I am a transexual with a banana. It is no longer a penis. Banana now.”

“Let’s just pretend this never happened, okay?”

“Sure, sure.”

“Thank you.”

“I do have a question for you, though.”

“And what is that?”

“Would you like me to put my banana in your mouth? You look like you could use some potassium…”


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment