Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Some people may say "Hitler killed six million Jews AND was a pedophile? That's DOUBLE bad!"

“Heil Baby Heil: I was Hitler’s Groupie” (Excerpt)

One thing you have to understand, people: the Hitler I loved was indeed a Controversial Figure, but I really didn't follow politics much then, because I was only twelve at the time...

He may have had his hard dictatorial side, but Adolf was always tender with me: bubble baths, eiderdown pillows, light German  tickling and gentle anal sex...

Hitler may have had sex with children, but they were all female as far as I know, so please remember THAT: he was NOT gay, he was ALL Man...!

Some people may say "Hitler killed six million Jews AND was a pedophile? That's DOUBLE bad!", but I think such people just can't understand the love a twelve-year-old girl can have for a Great Man. Or they are Jewish...

I remember Hitler once gently crying when reading the latest reports from Auschwitz: he said he'd bet some of those young girls were probably rather pretty, in a Jewish way of course. Yes, the Hitler I knew had Regrets, things he'd do over if he could, but don't we all? Don't we all...?



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment