Sunday, February 26, 2017

That's funny, because it's true: I HAVE crossed a street to get to a Donut Shop.

Melody Greer, Proud Fat Chick...

I know I'm fat: that doesn't mean I can't laugh about it. Here's a Fat Chick joke I've heard:

Why did the Fat Chick cross the road?

To get to the Donut Shop.

That's funny, because it's true: I HAVE crossed a street to get to a Donut Shop. Because I like donuts. I like the Baker's Dozen, because the free thirteenth donut can't have calories because I didn't have to pay for it, Ha Ha. In fact, I wonder if you can buy a whole box of thirteenth donuts? Try getting your mind around THAT...

You just have to look on the bright side of things, that's all. I once had a Cancer Scare: the idea of having cancer was horrifying, but I have to admit, I was looking forward to all the weight I'd lose...

I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment