Sunday, February 5, 2017

“This IS difficult. I’m Jewish, and the skin on my face is very sensitive to semen.”

America’s New Game Show: “Swastika or Bukkake?”

“Phoebe, it has been a pleasure having you play our game with us!”

“Thanks, Bob, I just wished I would’ve won.”

“Sadly, not everyone can be a winner, Phoebe. As a loser in the Second Round I think you know the next question.”

“Unfortunately, I do…”

“That’s right! It’s time for you to answer the question: Swastika or Bukkake?”

“Is there any way I can say neither?”

“That’s not how the game works, Phoebe. For losing the Second Round you must either submit to Our Swastika Tattoo Gun, or you must enter The Swastika or Bukkake? Bukkake Ring.”

“What if I had just a tiny Swastika tattooed somewhere where no one would see it?”

“Aw, Phoebe: you know the Swastika must meet the size requirement of two inches, and it can only be on the forehead, the forearm, or the butt.”

“This IS difficult. I’m Jewish, and the skin on my face is very sensitive to semen.”

“That IS a Dilemma, Phoebe. You have Thirty Seconds to make your decision, or we will poll the Studio Audience to make the Decision for you.”

“I can’t make the decision: let the audience decide, Bob.”

“Okay, audience, you heard Phoebe: she is Jewish, which makes a swastika tattoo even more problematic, but her facial skin is sensitive to semen, which might make Bukkake more uncomfortable than usual. Please push the appropriate button on the back of the seat in front of you…”

Ding!

“The Audience has spoken, Phoebe.”

“Oh no…”

“Yes — and 83% want to see your Forehead under Our Swastika Tattoo Gun!”

“I guess I won’t need the hand-sanitizer and tissues I brought…”

“Oh Phoebe: you might want to keep the tissues: I suspect there is going to be some crying in your near future…”



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment