Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Maybe there are some young tall girls that just want to play basketball. Without the other stuff."

Authentic WNBA locker room dialogue...

"Candice, after the game we're going up to Tara's hotel room and putting giant rubber cocks up each other's asses. Are you coming?"

"No... Thanks but no thanks."

"But they're BIG rubber cocks. Because we're BIG girls. BIG girls putting rubber cocks up each other's asses."

"I think I'm just going to have some green tea and read."

""Oh -- so you think you're better than us? Because you're straight, is that it?"

"No! I just don't care to be putting big rubber cocks up girls' asses, that's all."

"You know we all think you're a Bitch, right?"

"Really? Because I don't like putting big rubber cocks up girls' asses?"

"Well, that, and then you don't scissor with the other teammates."

"I'm just not a 'scissors' girl, I guess..."

"You don't scissor, and you don't put big rubber cocks up other girls' asses: you ARE a Bitch."

"I'm just a straight girl who likes some quiet time after a game. People shouldn't hate me for that."

"It's Bitches like you that give us a bad name. Bitch."

"Huh?"

"Young girls look up to us. Across America there are tall ungainly girls who DREAM of being professional basketball players and putting big rubber cocks up other girls' asses."

"Maybe there are some young tall girls that just want to play basketball. Without the other stuff."

"If that's the case they should just stick to women's soccer."

"Women's soccer?"

"I was making a joke, Bitch. Everyone know the girls in women's soccer like to put big rubber cocks up girls' asses."

"What sport SHOULD a straight girl play, then?"

"Well, volleyball and softball are out. So is track-and-field. Now that I think about it, I think you straight girls are just shit-out-of-luck."

"Okay... I guess I'll see you on the team bus in the morning..."

"Don't be taking any of the comfy seats: us other girls' asses are going to be SORE..."



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment