Saturday, February 18, 2017

There IS no 'cruel neutrality' -- there are only Real Republicans and the idiot masses who don't listen to them....

Tales of a Real Republican….

I was watching the evening news shows, in the den in my robe as I usually do, drinking a fine cognac and masturbating to Rachel Maddow, when the screen flashed with an image of Ivanka Trump: holy crap, did I come fast...!

I have to admit, I DO hate her father, but when I fuck Real Republican Men in the ass I often imagine Ivanka sticking a finger up my butt, which just proves I'm not gay, I just fuck Real Republican Men in the ass sometimes...

Fucking Real Republican Men in the ass is sort of like our Secret Club Handshake, not like the Trump circle-jerkers who jerk off in circles: man, do I despise them...

I stand firm in my beliefs. I made a point NOT to use Althouse's Portal when I purchased my Ivanka panties from Amazon: I will certainly not support a woman who isn't smart enough to despise Trump. There IS no 'cruel neutrality' -- there are only Real Republicans and the idiot masses who don't listen to them....

My only complaints with the Ivanka panties are: one, she didn't wear them herself before selling them, and two, the fit is pretty tight: it is a good thing I shave my balls...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment